Job: Lead QA engineer
ALAS doo is a web development and quality assurance service company that has out-of-the-box innovation, ingenuity and originality at the heart of its business. We go the extra-mile to build a motivated and diverse pool of extraordinary talents to ensure that our services always go above and beyond our clients’ needs. Quality Assurance is our passion and specialty.
Driven by these, we are looking to hire a talented Quality Assurance Lead for full-time employment in Novi Sad, Serbia.
You will be responsible for leading QA initiatives, implementing QA best practices and tools, and managing the QA team, as we continue to offer our global clients unmatched service quality.
We are opening our doors to talents who are enthusiastic about software quality, and are looking to build their knowledge and experience in diverse areas.
- Define QA strategy (e.g. manual, automated) to be implemented per application area / feature / scrum team
- Recommend and deploy testing toolset to support QA activities
- Review and determine priorities for QA Team
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Collaborate with local and remote teams to implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations
- 5 years’ experience in testing web applications using manual and automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, WebDriver)
- 2 years’ experience leading and managing a QA Team
- Solid understanding of web technologies and relational databases
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing
- Keen attention to project details
- Education: A bachelor’s degree from four year college or university, or four years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language: Aspirants must have an excellent grasp of oral and written English.
- Experience: Agile/Scrum methodologies
PS: Aspirants will be considered even when their qualification and skills don’t perfectly match these.
ALAS doo is one Energetic and Exciting Workplace
- An energetic team of go-getters at ALAS doo, always excited about breaking new bounds.
- Stable and on-going employment with a steady stream of exciting projects.
- A refreshing work environment with a yard and plenty chill-out areas.
- An easily accessible work place by car, bus, bike or foot.
ALAS doo cares about its Talents
- Your private time is safe with our 8 hour work day and no forced overtime.
- An attractive pay check that keeps you motivated.
ALAS doo’s mouthwatering Perks
- Enjoy sponsored lunch and delicious coffee at work.
- Enjoy weekly visits from a massage therapist.
- Enjoy customized bonus you can use as you wish (gym/private health insurance, etc).
Are you the one we have been looking to hire?
Take on the ALAS doo challenge!
Join the team today!
Send your CV to: email@example.com
We perform interviews as applications come in and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, if you are interested.