Job: Full Stack Software Developer
ALAS doo is a web development and quality assurance service company that has out-of-the-box innovation, ingenuity and originality at the heart of its business. We go the extra-mile to build a motivated and diverse pool of extraordinary talents to ensure that our services always go above and beyond our clients’ needs. Quality Assurance is our passion and specialty.
Driven by these, we are looking to hire a talented Full Stack Software Developer for full-time employment in Novi Sad, Serbia.
You will be part of a remote team of developers who will work directly with our Danish client and will be helping in the development of a special content management system for easy website creation.
The project you will be working on is a complex service that has been developed for years and not just a temporary project that will finish in a couple of months. It is crucial that you have excellent communication skills and a good understanding of international business relations that will enable you to communicate clearly by video call, telephone and e-mail. Key parts of the interview will be conducted in English.
We are opening our doors to talents who are enthusiastic about software architecture and quality of the code, and are looking to build their knowledge and experience in diverse areas.
The Client is a global “Software as a Service” company that makes it easy for Internet users to make their own websites. You will have a unique opportunity to become part of a leading global supplier of websites for private individuals and small businesses. Every month we sign up around 300.000 new users and 5000 new paying customers, but our ambitions go way beyond that. Our goal is to become one of the world’s top ten website builder applications and you can be a key player in achieving that goal. Our company foundation is solidly positioned for growth and now we just need you to move forward.
- Design and develop new product features backend and frontend
- Database design and improvements
- Develop unit tests
- C#, .NET
- SQL and MSSQL(TransactSQL)
- Experience with Python is plus
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN
- Experience running a real world website with at least 50 000 visitors per day with a large database is an advantage
- Great communication skills: remote and physical
- A grasp of international business relations and cross-cultural competence
- Excellent Team Player
WHAT QUALIFIES YOU?
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related fields.
- Language: Aspirants must have an excellent grasp of oral and written English.
- Experience: 1+ years direct experience in a professional capacity. We will consider students of final year with project work experience
PS: Aspirants will be considered even when their qualification and skills don’t perfectly match these.
ALAS doo is one Energetic and Exciting Workplace
- An energetic team of go-getters at ALAS doo, always excited about breaking new bounds.
- Stable and on-going employment with a steady stream of exciting projects.
- A refreshing work environment with a yard and plenty chill-out areas.
- An easily accessible work place by car, bus, bike or foot.
ALAS doo cares about its Talents
- Your private time is safe with our 8 hour work day and no forced overtime.
- An attractive pay check that keeps you motivated.
ALAS doo’s mouthwatering Perks
- Enjoy sponsored lunch and delicious coffee at work.
- Enjoy weekly visits from a massage therapist.
- Enjoy customized bonus you can use as you wish (gym/private health insurance, etc).
Are you the one we have been looking to hire?
Take on the ALAS doo challenge!
Join the team today!
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We perform interviews as applications come in and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, if you are interested.