ALAS doo is a web development and quality assurance service company that has out-of-the-box innovation, ingenuity and originality at the heart of its business. We go the extra-mile to build a motivated and diverse pool of extraordinary talents to ensure that our services always go above and beyond our clients’ needs. Quality Assurance is our passion and specialty.
You will be part of a remote team of developers who will work directly with our international client.
The project you will be working on is a complex service that has been developed for years and not just a temporary project that will finish in a couple of months. It is crucial that you have excellent communication skills and a good understanding of international business relations that will enable you to communicate clearly by video call, telephone and e-mail. Key parts of the interview will be conducted in English.
We are opening our doors to talents who are enthusiastic about software architecture and quality of the code, and are looking to build their knowledge and experience in diverse areas.
The Client is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients. They build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, it is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
They build a suite of analytics software products that allow their customers to measure and predict consumer behavior online. Ingesting enormous quantities of unstructured consumer voice data; such as publicly available social media data, blogs, forums etc…. The customers then search and analyze this data, using the built tools, to achieve various marketing and market research outcomes; for example: “What do consumers like about our new product?”
The successful candidate will:
- Work within a highly-skilled cross-functional team
- Use modern technologies such as ES6, Vue, Vuex, and Node
- Implement useful and beautiful features and data visualizations
- Be involved with the direction of the Incubator team, and the design and functionality of the prototypes, projects, moon shots, and revenue-generating products for which we are responsible
- Work with the team lead to report on progress and blockers
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least a few years of relevant industry experience or minimum of BSC from a computer science university
- A good programming-related degree or other technical background
- Enthusiasm for keeping up with industry tools and best practices
- Experience with Git (a link to your GitHub or GitLab account is a plus)
- Exposure to Node.js
- Experience with Vue / React or similar
- A desire to write clean and modular code, not just “something that works”
- An easygoing nature, working with a diverse team of disparate personalities
ALAS doo is one Energetic and Exciting Workplace
- An energetic team of go-getters at ALAS doo, always excited about breaking new bounds.
- Stable and on-going employment with a steady stream of exciting projects.
- A refreshing work environment with a yard and plenty chill-out areas.
- An easily accessible work place by car, bus, bike or foot.
ALAS doo cares about its Talents
- Your private time is safe with our 8 hour work day and no forced overtime.
- An attractive pay check that keeps you motivated.
ALAS doo’s mouthwatering Perks
- Enjoy sponsored lunch and delicious coffee at work.
- Enjoy weekly visits from a massage therapist.
- Enjoy customized bonus you can use as you wish (gym/private health insurance, etc).
Are you the one we have been looking to hire?
Take on the ALAS doo challenge!
Join the team today!
Send your CV to: email@example.com
We conduct interviews on a first-come, first-served basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for applying!